I do not have an appreciation for Art. I went to the Guggenheim in Bilbao this weekend, and I found that modern art is almost a joke to me, but I am really happy to see that some people are way into it. I saw some people staring at a blank blue canvas for about 10 minutes in deep conversation of its significance. I dont think I will ever understand how they think! But anyways!
The city and the architecture of the building is amazing and beautiful! I was there for just the day, but it was perfect!
On both Friday and Saturday, I went out to "The Plaza" to hang out with friends. This is one of the coolest places in the world! If you arrive before midnight, nobody is there. At around 1am, and until 4am, there are hundres of people sitting around and having a good time. All the dance clubs are located around the Plaza as well Both evenings ended past 6am...but it was so worth it because I talked in Spanish ALL night and I met so many people. I know half of the people that go to the Plaza now!!! I love it!
This weekend I might stay around here and relax, but I am probably going to go to Salamanca to see a very Romanic town and to see the old university. I am not sure yet! I will for sure be at the Plaza on Saturday night!
My exams ended up going very well. I also had an interview today that went well (the interview was the midterm fro my conversation class.) I need too on my grammar class grade, especially since I have a super quiz this Thursday.
Tomorrow is an excursion with the OSU group to some small pueblos around Santander, then I have to study study study!
That is all folks,
Stephen
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment