Monday, October 29, 2007

Pictures



Here is a link to the silliest/cooolest pictures that I could get online.

Link to Pictures

I went to Salamanca this weekend on Saturday. It was 5 hours of driving each direction, because we decided to see all of Spain by car...on accident haha... Salamanca is a Roman city, and was worth seeing! It was beautiful! I drove about 4 hours on the way home because my friend got tired...it was so much fun!

I found out that I am secretly German! At the toll booths on the autopista, they thought I was German because apparently I speak Spanish with a German accent. So weird. I finally have a sense of ethnic identity!! haha

In other news; I went to an Evangelical Church last night; it was awesome! I had been going to Catholic mass since I thought there was nothing else here, but my German friends invited me! It is located at the Plaza, on the same street! Its funny to see a Church at the location of so much drinking and other un-church like activities. My laptop hard drive failed as well, so I spent a few hours backing up my data to my iPod. I got my hard drive back up, and I think I am going to use my iPod as the book device, or maybe I will just live without a computer for a while...who knows. I just hope my iPod hard drive does not fail because I have several Gigs of photos on it. For now, my laptop is working, but I am not sure how much life is left in it...

Next Weekend; Barcelona from Thursday morning until Sunday!

-Stephen

No comments: