Danke für viele großen sachen...
Tomorrow morning at 11am, I will leave Germany for an amazing Italian holiday in Rome (Aug 12-13,) Florence (14th,) Cinque Terre (15th,) Pisa (15th,) Bologna (16th,) Rimini (16th) and San Marino (16th.) I will be leaving one of my favorite places in the world, with no plans on returning any time soon.
I always knew after my past trips to Europe that I would always go back to Germany, at least for a few weeks. It is weird thinking that I have no solid plans to return. As my life permits less traveling, it will be harder to come back and live like I am now in this place. I have met so many amazing people and I will miss them all.
Thank you Germany for everything. Bis Bald.
PS, Venice was amazing, please check facebook for pictures! I walked around, met some cool people, paid too much for food, saw some amazing colors on churches and with the sunlight on the water, and of course went on a Gondola ride...
The links to my facebook pictures are in the previous post...
I will be away from the internet while I am in Italy. I will try to answer emails when I get the chance to, but it is possible that you will not hear from me until Sept. 2nd when I am back from Africa in the USA. My time in Italy ends on Aug. 17th when I fly to Amsterdam, then I fly on the 19th to Arusha, Tanzania via Kilimanjaro International Airport. 5 days of work, 6 days of Safari, then 2 days of wrap-up in Africa will put me back in the US on the 2nd...That's if I survive the 20 hours of travel on the way home :-)
Much love,
Stephen
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment