Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update!

Update from Italy...

I am sitting here in the most active and social hostel in the world in Florence, Italy. Rome was AMAZING and I saw everything. The highlights were the Pantheon, the Vatican, the Forum and all of Ancient Rome, and going to a small part of Malta in downtown. I met lots of cool people and went on a pub crawl and had a great time practicing my spanish, german, and even french! How crazy...

So now in Florence, I walked so much that I blistered my feet...but it was worth it, this place is totally awesome! I am going to the Cinque Terre tomorrow for some swimming, eating and just overall intake of the natural beauty of the place. After that, I am going to meet with some friends in Rimini then go to San Marino!

Then Amsterdam

Then TAZANIA!!!!!!

w00t,

Stephen

No comments: