Monday, September 10, 2007

Ich bin in Deutschland wieder!

Hello all!

I am sitting here in Germany after a very LONG day/night on the plane/train/bus! I sat next to this guy who is in the US army on the way over. We talked for about 4 hours during the whole trip...and we are going to hang later this week! Social networking, right? Tonight is my best friends' dads birthday party, so I should probably sleep some before the festivities begin! I slept some on the plane, so my lag is not too bad!

Reden du mit Ihnen später! Bis Bald,

Herr Stephen Hodges

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hodges I love you/miss you/will be praying for you/will keep reading this/wish you were still in Weatherford

Nicole said...

Hey! Glad to see that you got to Germany safely. I got your text late last night, and texted you back without realizing you were already gone. I guess you'll have to read it when you get back to the U.S. :-D

Can't wait to hear more about your travels, keep this thing updated!!

Michael said...

Captain Hodges,

I miss you already...

RedElephant said...

Glad to see everything so far is going smoothly. Take care, and have FUN!