Hello All,
I am very lucky to have wireless internet in my host-house! I will be able to keep in touch and post pictures on facebook, etc. I have not had time to put many pictures on facebook, but keep checking and I will post more periodically!
My room and apartment is nice here, and already feels like home. My host mom speaks very clearly (as opposed to my host dad who speaks only slang, I swear!)
I guess its the "Sink or Swim" strategy is the best for everything though. Learning to kick a soccer ball, drive a car, ride a bike, etc. (thanks dad for the analogy!) Most everyone here does not speak any spanish, including my host parents. I feel like I am already much better at speaking, we will see how today goes.
I really miss OSU and the fall season there. Attn: Everyone who lives on AB 1st floor Weatherford: Join the facebook group!
Hasta luegos,
Stephen
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you love it!
Post a Comment