Hello all,
First, I would like to send my thoughts, wishes and prayers to the friends and family of Kyle Houghton.
Today was a day filled with walking and lots of sight seeing! Most of the buildings that I entered today were built in the 1200's! Highlights included eating (naturally,) seeing a castle built in 912 AD, seeing the cathedral, and almost getting scammed by a "fortune teller." There are people who sit outside of the cathedral at the entrance and tell "fortunes" to unsuspecting tourists and then demand 5euro payment when they are done. Thankfully for me, I spoke rapid german in response to their demands for money, that seemed to do the trick!
Tonight, a big group is going out to tapas bars for dinner...that should be exciting! Then, I am going to go out clubbing, it should be lots of fun!
Tomorrow is Granada for two nights, then Santander on the 21st! I am excited to meet my host mother!
Adios amigos!
Sr. Esteban the great
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment