Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Welcome to my travel journal!!

Hello Friends, Family, and Fellow Students at Weatherford Hall.

It is three days before I leave to visit the Nardini's in Germany, and I am so nervous to go! I am finishing up buying the hostels and plane tickets for my pre/post Santander trips and I just got my new camera! It is on long-term loan from Bruce Studer, and I have almost unlimited photo capacity, so check here and my facebook for photo updates.

I visited Weatherford yesterday to hang out with the new staff and go through one day of training. Most people thought I was already in Spain, but it was excellent to see all my friends.

The new AEP-CORE program is in full swing, so be sure to get involved in the program! Check out the events they are hosting during Connect Week as well.

Hasta luego for now, Goodnight world!

Sr. Stephen Hodges

No comments: