Yesterday:
Orientation, Campus Tour at the University. Then, I bought Gym membership, and cell phone SIM card.
Today, the first normal day for me in Santander...
Ate Breakfast: Two types of bread, unsweetened cereal, bananas and NesQuik lol
Half hour to school by foot. I found out that I got placed in upper division Spanish (score!)
2 hours of grammar class, my Profesora frequently uses the F-word.
30 min break (another banana, yum!)
1 hour of Oral Practicing skills (literally translated) I got asked who I thought was the hottest male on the planet...I responded "I dont watch TV or listen to popular music." Bad response!
Then, one hour of culture. Kind of boring, but today was about geography...so not too bad!
One hour for a HUGE lunch, one hour to rest, 2 hours at the gym, 3 hours of nap time,1 hour for dinner and bed time by midnight.
Life is so rough, I know!
-Stephen
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like tight times for you dude
Post a Comment