Monday, July 7, 2008

Crazy weekend

Hey Yall,

So I thought I was going to do nothing this weekend. OH how I was wrong!

I went out with some of Cara's friends on Friday night downtown and came in early because I left saturday to aachen, where my friend from Spain lives. It was nice seeing him after all this time! We went to a point where Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands all meet. It was so cool! Then we went to Maastricht to see where the Euro treaty was signed. After all that I went out with my co-workers and had a nice evening relaxing and enjoying Karlsruhe! I woke up the next morning late and decided to go to Luxembourg. I arrived at 3pm and saw the main sights! It was awesome for sure and worth the drive! I apparently speak French hehe I tried speaking what I knew, people of course responded in English but they said my french was not bad! They might have just been being nice hehe

Everything else is good, check back later for the snapfish.com link to see pictures.

Guten nacht,

Stephen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stephen -

You need to go to AMSTERDAM and tell me all there is to see there! Haha, it sounds like you're having a blast!