Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sunshine, daily life, 260 km/h

After battling some weird health things, I have finally gotten set into a nice running plan up and down the hills around here and I FINALLY have seen the sun. Tomorrow should be nice too so I might tour around the Black Forest with my neighbor and his Alfa Romeo :-)

The rest of London was cool. I saw everything I needed and somewhat regret not going inside Westminister and seeing the Parliament, but it was nice to have my friend James there and it really is a nice city. Coming back was just fine, I kept falling asleep and I got woken up by the plane hitting the ground in Germany, man that was a strange awakening!

This week is strange. I have worked at home twice, talked to people in German, French, and Spanish (along with English of course) and I have two intense days of interviewing on Thursday and Friday to figure out why communications are not satisfactory amongst IT workers. Once I start to write my master plan to fix this problem next week, my work is almost going to be done. I only have 3.5 weeks left...

This weekend is going to be wet (of course) but there is a huge party I am going to go to here in Karlsruhe that apparently the entire city goes to. Then Frankfurt on Saturday and Sunday to hang out with Marc-Andre who was in my BA 260 class at OSU. We are going to go see his university and also the Audi R8 production line! I hope I get to see the new turbo diesel R8!

Then the weekend after that, I am going to go camp in the Alps, and go to another country of some sort. It might be Poland, Czech Republic, Hungry, etc. Something close...not Greece or Finland as I had imagined earlier. I am going to wait until the Nardini's come back because they might want to come on a trip with me...maybe drive or something to Poland! Who knows how crazy I want to get :-)

As for the 260 km/h...thats the top speed of the CLS. Found that out last night! The dashboard told me so hehe If you don't know how fast that is, look up the conversion!

Thats my life, bye!

Stephen

No comments: