So it is official! I want to get back into playing football again (soccer) I played today twice with Germans and Italians and I kicked some serious tail :-) Doesn't matter that they were still in high school...but hey! I didnt know I still had it in me! Time for more rec-league at OSU!
So the Nardini's (the family I live with) and I are moving out of the house and into a hotel for the last remaining weeks here in Germany. I can't believe my time here in running out. The movers come tomorrow morning and we leave on Tuesday from an empty house. I hope the hotel has internet!
I am officially leaving Germany for the last time for a long while on August 12th, 2008. It will be weird knowing that I wont come back to any of this ever again. It will be weird knowing I wont come back to Germany anytime soon. After finding my own way home from the main station yesterday, I feel like this place is finally feeling a bit like home.
I am going to meet up with my friends from OSU in Stuttgart on Friday! That should be fun. I also have a friend who I met in Spain that lives there that will join us. Its going to be one great night and I get to see a castle on the way there and the Mercedes muesum on the way home! Should be a nice weekend! Then after my final week of work, I might fly to Finland...we will see how things go!
August 12th, I fly to Italy to see friends in Rome, then go to Florance, Cinque Terre and Venice. August 17th back in Amsterdam, then August 19th to Africa! Time is just flying...
So thats my life! Much love from here...
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment