Hey look...its my office! Nice the nice window view, the 2 L water bottle, the excellent organizational system and the double monitors! w00t Okay, so thats what I stare at all...more the window and not my colleague Hanspeter! I have two more weeks left as of next week and I cannot believe it! Time has flown by but I finally have some closure to my project...and I get to start that on Monday!
As for this weekend, my plans for the Alps have been cancelled because the weather is too unpredicible and I want to hang around here to help the Nardini's move. I get to hang out with Marc-Andre again, so that should be fun! We are going to another technik museum and then Heidelberg to the day on saturday. Should be fun!
Nice and relaxing weekending is just what I need. After this weekend, I am going to see some friends in Stuttgart (both from OSU and my other European travels) then see the Mercedes museum and a castle. Then the last weekend probably just say goodbye to friends and lounge...
But THEN I am going to Italy! August 12-17 I will be in Rome, Florance, Cinque Terre, and Venice. Then I fly straight to Amsterdam to meet with Don and Jenny then to Tanzania...w00t
Good day all!

No comments:
Post a Comment