Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hello from London!

Hey all,

So first, London is an amazing city that is nothing like I have ever seen. SO unique, and such. Just seemed like it would be greater than it actually was...but after walking for 12 miles and spending 13 hours around the city; I am DONE and ready for some awesome sleep :-)

It was really awesome and I saw everything I felt like I needed to see, but I was limited to certain places because the really popular places cost around 10-15£ to get in!
I went and saw all the typical sights. Check my snapfish site of facebook soon if you want to see some pictures. By tomorrow some will be up.

I am so tired that I will let the pictures tomorrow do the talking. I took pictures of everything! I saw my friends James and Sion! I met them back when I was in Spain and they made time to come visit me...they are cool friends for sure!

Time to go to sleep, I am going to go to Buckingham Palace in the morning, and in to Westminister Abby before I go back home. Actually go in this time instead of just viewing the outside.

W00t, I miss german, but It is nice to have signs in english...even though I have heard more spanish than any language here in London.

Peace and Love,

Mr. S Hodge

No comments: