The Nardini's have officially left which puts me in charge of the house...I am not feeling too lonely yet! I hope that I wont be lonely this weekend at all. Maybe I will hang out with the co-workers that I met! I am going clubbing on Friday night for sure, I am excited for that.
I have finally gotten most of my busy work out of the way and I can work on my project. Still formulating what we are going to be doing for improvements! I have my own email address now @daimler.com! Its soooo neat!
I drove the R280 210 KM/h today on the autobahn on the way back from Frankfurt. Super awesome! Fun car to drive, but its the biggest car on the road here. I had to do about a 20 point turn to get out of my parking spot. Thank goodness for the "Parktronic" that helps you using sonar to "see" how close you are to things.
Bis Bald!
Stephen
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment