As I sit here watching Top Gear analyze a new Porsche, looking out into the clouded German sky, I can't help but miss the perfect Oregon summer. Here, it is going to be 70 and cloudy for the next few weeks, and it will be perfect at home. It is amazing how much the sun can make the difference. I have so much here, an amazing car, a nice house and a cool job but I really miss my sunshine.
See you Mr. sun in probably about a month.
I thought I would try to find the sun in London? Nope! Rain there...
Dang!
In other news, I am excited to go to London even though its going to be rainy there. I have some friends there that are going to meet me so that is going to be great! I need to get some pounds before I go though....
And I found that I am terrified of talking on the phone...emails and texts are okay. Long story.
Laters!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mr. Hodges has a blog, subscribed.
Post a Comment